Friday, December 5, 2008

moving on up

Quite a day Thursday.

Amy and Lin both moved up a level in theit taekwon-do belts, Amy to the halfway point bewteen blue and red belt and Lin to the halfway point between red and brown.

Fortunately I can still outrun the both of them.

The same evening Charles was selected for a regional repesentative football (Soccer to you in North America) team, Hills United U14's. I've heard, subsequent to the trials and selection, that the team was only looking for two new players, so he's prett chuffed. Two friends that are in the Central Coast Mariners Academy with him also trialled and were cut, boosting his confidence (since he thought both of them were better than he was).

Of course that means I won't be coaching him this year, for the first time in quite a while, but I'm sure the level of coaching he gets this year will be better than I can offer.

No comments:

Followers