Saturday, November 8, 2008

O'Bama

I'm so friggin' excited! Finally, an Irishman in the White House.

What? He's not Irish?

Kenya??

Oh-h-h-h-h-h. Gotcha.

Still, amazingly cool, from Rosa Parks to the White House in less than 60 years...

Barack Obama, Preseident-elect, is a hell of an orator. Supremely confident, appears to have an IQ at least double of Bush and is an inspirational leader.

Too bad I have no truck with his political views.

I"m not talking about the associations dredged (or should I say Drudged) up during the election. Ayers and that pastor were wingnuts, to be sure (a bit of Irish in there!), but I really don't think they influenced him much.

It's that he's really left of center when it comes to taxes, welfare, and the general state of business.

Historical moment, yes. I can only hope that he's smart enough to do what his advisors tell him to do, instead of what he wants to do...especially when it comes to sorting out the economy.

No comments:

Followers